We just returned from a 5-night stay at the Harbor View Inn and have nothing but positive things to say. Though not inexpensive, we felt the hotel was certainly worth the cost. The hotel is very well done (refined, yet casual), the location is wonderful and the staff very helpful and friendly. We stayed at the hotel with two young children and they felt welcomed. We will plan on staying at the Harbor View Inn when we return to Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, World Independent Hotel Promotion, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston