Service was wonderful,every staff member we ran into was friendly and helpful.Lots of extras here,wine and cheese, milk and cookies and breakfast in your room or rooftop which was our favorite. Some high end hotels can be "stuffy" this one was was certainly not. Location is very close to the park and fountain. They made all of out dinner reservations with suggestions on just about everything.Great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston