Harbourview Inn
$454
$439
  • Pool
The Vendue Charleston's Art Hotel(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Restaurant
$242
$224
  • Breakfast included
$228
$197
  • Restaurant
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
$166
$153
Sleep Inn Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$108
Hotels.com
$279
$249
Priceline
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$124
$105
HIExpress.com
SpringHill Suites Charleston Downtown/Riverview(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$151
2,204 results
All reviewscookies and milkwine and cheesewaterfront parkrooftop terracehistoric wingharbour viewharbourview roomm mswithin walking distancetempurpedic mattressbreakfast delivered to our roomeach morningperfect locationview of the waterlittle extrascontinental breakfastvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great hotel with great staff in downtown Charleston. This place is near everything, a short walk in all directions. Beautiful rooms and a great breakfast served where you want it (Room/Rooftop/Lobby) and M&M's 24/7.

Room Tip: Any room is fine as this is the quiet section of downtown
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Russell G
AGM-HarbourViewInn, Guest Relations Manager at Harbourview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Russell G,

On behalf of the entire HarbourView Inn team, we appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. We are delighted that you took advantage of our convenient location and enjoyed our complimentary services and amenities. We hope to accommodate you again in the future and we send our best to you and your family in Philadelphia.

Please contact me directly if I may help you in any way and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We visited in January, which is the off-season for Charleston, so we got a great deal on the hotel. There were four adult family members traveling together and we shared one room. The location of this hotel is excellent, very close to the waterfront park. The staff was very friendly. Even though there was some construction, we couldn't hear any of it. We didn't get a room with a view of the harbor and so our view wasn't great, but that was OK with us. The rooftop lounge is excellent. The little perks of staying there (milk and cookie hour, wine and cheese hour, free breakfast delivered to your room) made it a great choice for us. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kweller
AGM-HarbourViewInn, Guest Relations Manager at Harbourview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Kweller,

I am thrilled to have you share your experience with us and future travelers of Historic Charleston. On behalf of the entire HarbourView Inn team, we appreciate your kind review, and we are pleased you enjoyed our ideal location, the views from our terrace and our complimentary services. A special thank you for complementing our hard working service team; they are truly our most valued asset in delivering a quality experience. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to accommodate you in a room with the newly renovated bathroom. Thank you again and we send our best to you in Pennsylvania.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

While this hotel is situated with lovely views of the water and is clean & comfortable, it just doesn't live up to the hype. The door attendant didn't make a move to help us with our luggage and after check in no one offered to show us to our room or explain anything. The room itself was large and the bed comfortable, but frankly it lacked warmth & charm. Worst of all, we were rudely awakened in the early hours of the morning--apparently a previous guest had set it and housekeeping didn't make sure it was turned off. So much for our lazy Sunday morning! All in all, it's OK, but for the price I expect a lot more.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Diane S
AGM-HarbourViewInn, Guest Relations Manager at Harbourview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear SCTraveler5508,

I would like to thank you sincerely for taking the time to share your experience and feedback with us and future travelers. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed our views and took advantage of HarbourView Inn’s ideal location. However, it is our goal to provide a perfect experience to all of our guests, and I am saddened that we did not meet all of your expectations. It is our goal to always have a valet attendant visible and available to assist guests with their every need, especially baggage service and welcoming guests into their accommodations. While we usually have two valet attendants available, perhaps they were busy with other arrivals, check outs or side work. We will certainly use your feedback in our dedication to continuously improve our services. Furthermore, our housekeeping staff will improve their services by making sure all past alarms are disabled so future guests may enjoy their much deserved rest.

I hope you enjoyed the rest of your vacation in Historic Charleston. We would be happy to accommodate you in the future to showcase our service upgrades and future room updates. Please contact me directly if I may assist you in any way and it will be my pleasure to assist you. We send our best to you and your family in Greenville.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

This was my First time to visit Charleston. This hotel was a perfect choice. I was traveling solo. The hotel staff were great. Everyone was so welcoming and wanted to help. The location was wonderful. My room over looked the water and I even got to see ships come into the harbor. A short walk to everything. The bed was comfortable. Bathroom was nice. Breakfast was simple but good. The extras ( breakfast, wine, cookies) are a nice touch. I really liked this place.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Eimatt99
AGM-HarbourViewInn, Guest Relations Manager at Harbourview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Eimatt99,

I am thrilled HarbourVIew Inn was the perfect choice for you! On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us and future travelers of Historic Charleston. We are glad you enjoyed your cozy accommodations, our complimentary extras, and of course the beautiful views that only the HarbourView Inn can offer. An extra special thank you for complementing our hard working service staff who is the number one asset in delivering our guests quality experiences. We hope to accommodate you again in the future and we send our best to you in Maryland.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

This hotel is charming! From the central location and professional staff, to the breakfast served in our room, the Harbourview is delightful in every way. And very reasonably priced in a city that gets more expensive every year due to its popularity.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Genine A

Dear Genine A,

Thank you for your pleasant review of the HarbourView Inn. On behalf of the entire team, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of an ideal location in Historic Charleston, our hard working service team, and complimentary services with us and future travelers. We hope to accommodate you again in the future and we send our best to you in Pennsylvania.