We stayed at this hotel for three nights. The hotel is located by everything. We didn't rent a car and we walked to almost every location including restaurants, tours, and the boat dock. The hotel has so many comfortable touches. From the 24 dispenser of M&M's, breakfast where you choose, happy hour with wine and guitar on the upper patio, Tempurpedic mattresses, nice staff. Our room was had a King bed, free Wifi. I don't know if they had an exercise room because we walked so much around Charleston that we didn't need one. We would stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston