The staff was friendly and showed us true southern hospitality. The rooms are immaculate and the Tempurpedic four poster beds and linen were great. The bathroom was large and clean. You do want to avoid the city view on floors one and two as you look directly at a large electric sub station. Our city view on the third floor gave us a nice view of the steeple at St. Phillips Church. The harbor view with balcony on the 4th floor would be the best rooms.
The hotel has no restaurant, but they do provide a nice continental breakfast, and wine and cheese at the end of the afternoon and cookies and mild in the evening.
The location is perfect. Just a few blocks from the Market and Broad Street.
We will definetely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston