This is a lovely boutique hotel. The young men who greet you at the door are exceptional.
Interesting problem is the cable TV set up. Do NOT stay here during basketball playoffs or any other sport you might want to see. The hotel has neglected to include any ESPN stations.
Recommend you request the 4th floor and not rooms 209 thru 212. These rooms overlook a power substation behind the hotel. Breakfast in room or guest area is included as well as a wine, cheese, fruit serving at 5:00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston