The Harbourview Inn is a great location on the waterfront and in the heart of downtown. My husband & I walked to the battery to see the Mansions on the Waterfront, to the City Market, down King street to wonderful stores and eateries. My favorite store in Charleston is Graffito, a contemporary jewelry and gift store on East Bay Street
The staff were friendly and they do provide Valet service which is a plus even though the garage is attached to the hotel.
The wine and cheese/fruit reception in the evening is casual but deicious.
A Continental breakfast is included and can be served in your room. You also have the option of Wonderful fresh baked goods in the reception area for breakfast. Coffee and tea are available most of the time and we we offered fresh baked cookies in he evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston