We recently booked a short getaway in Charleston and tried the Harbourview Inn. We are very happy that we did. The location is very convenient to many shops and restaurants. It's an easy walk to the City Market. The Inn was immaculate and the free breakfast and afternoon wine & cheese receptions were nice perks. Some rooms have harbour views and there is a cozy rooftop terrace for the nice weather days. Best of all, the staff could not have been more helpful and congenial. There are many places to stay in Charleston but the Harbourview Inn is certainly one of the best if you prefer the more intimate feel of an Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston