We had a fantastic stay at the Harbourview Inn in Charleston. Its within walking distance to everything you want to do in Charleston and the rooms are quite nice (you'd never know that the building used to be a nightclub). And the beds with the tempurpedic mattress -- heaven.
But what makes the Harbourview stand out is the customer service and the perks. When we arrived we were given a room with 2 Queens when we wanted a King and they moved things around to accommodate us and gave us a bottle of champagne to make up for the confusion. But lets talk about the perks -- free breakfast delivered to your room, wine and cheese hour and milk and cookies at night. I can still taste the warm baked cookies now.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston