The Harbourview Inn is conveniently located and just a short walk from all the major attractions in Chalreston. The staff is friendly and welcoming and the rooms are nicely sized. The perks like the wine and cheese and breakfasts are nice. The common areas like the lobby and dining area are very small and feel crowded with more than just a few people. One thing I found extremely irritating here were the push button toilets. You have to put the seat down in order to flush. The other problem was that there was no view (unless you consider electrical works a view) from our room. The mattresses are very comfortable and we both slept very well. I think you will enjoy your time at the Harbourview.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston