We loved the peace and quiet of this old building that faced the Charleston Harbor. From our room we could watch children playing in the fountain and the ships sailing by. This hotel was very quiet and not the place for people who like a lot of activity. It was within walking distance of all the activity we wanted, including the fabulous Charleston restaurants. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston