We enjoyed a lovely stay at this Inn. Just right on the water with many personal amenities and very attentive service--warm chocolate chip cookies and milk at bedtime!! Food is personally and very well prepared and tasty. Helpful and caring staff. Very clean room and well appointed. Located in center of everything and easy to get to restaurants and other special places Loved the water view the most.
Fun walking around area near the Inn and on the water decks and in town to many interesting bars, shops and boutiques. Pedi cabs are easy to find and available as well shuttle buses and cabs. Never took my car out of garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston