I stayed at the Harbourview Inn for sadly only one night with my mom and my 2 kids. It was a very pleasant experience. It is in a wonderful location - we were able to walk everywhere. All staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Everyone seemed to do their best to make sure we felt welcome and at home. The hotel offers a lot of extras - at no extra charge. The cookies and milk at bedtime were a huge hit with my daughter we missed the wine and cheese but the breakfast was nice as was the turndown service. The beds were really comfy and the room was quite spacious.I would definitely recommend staying here and hope to stay again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston