We stayed at this inn from December 26th-28th. It was very pretty and clean and in a fantastic location for everything in the Historic area. The room was pretty- the bathroom counter- beautiful. They have Bath and Body Works toiletries. The lobby is so quaint and very lovely. The person at the front desk- Sandy- was very knowledable and friendly. We were very pleased with our visit and would return to this inn again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston