We stayed in one of the townhouses with 4 people. Adequate room, 1/2 bath downstairs and sofa bed was comfortable. Very clean, staff responsive to requests ( extra towels etc.). Continental breakfast was good, I always look for protien and they had hard boiled eggs and sausage gravy. Biscuits were yummy. No problem with seating, but you could take it back to your room, even if across the street, it was no problem. Within walking distance to anything in the downtown area.Only drawback is that there was street noise on 2 mornings, early, but that has to be expected downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston