This is the first time we have stayed here and we were more than pleased. We travel to Charleston often to visit our daughter who works for The River Dogs. We have always stayed at one of the large chain hotels downtown. This place was "Top Notch" from the time we checked in with ice water, lemonade and snacks. The free wine and cheese hour every day as well as a great continental breakfast each morning on the deck over looking downtown and what I liked as a late sleeper is there was still food at 10:00. They supplied umbrellas for the afternoon rain showers we had and he even got at 12 noon check out just for the asking. All the staff was very friendly and will to assist with any request. Bye Bye chain hotels! Hello Andrew Pinckney Inn!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the historic district and recently restored, the Andrew Pinckney Inn is at the center of everything Charleston has to offer. With our ideal downtown location, find yourself just steps away from the lively atmosphere of renowned restaurants and shops that surround Charleston’s historic City Market. For over 200 years, the Charleston City Market has been a retreat for both locals and visitors to find unique treasures delivered by over 100 vendors. And with a mild year-round climate, Charleston, SC is best enjoyed outdoors. Spend the day exploring our charming city, or soak in the warm sunshine on our rooftop terrace which boasts stunning views of the Charleston skyline and vibrant harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Andrew Pinckney Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andrew Pinckney Hotel Charleston
- Andrew Pinckney Charleston