Days Inn Charleston Historic District
King Charles Inn(Charleston)
$199
$189
Official Website
Holiday Inn Express Charleston(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$119
Town & Country Inn and Suites(Charleston)(Great Value!)
$129
Orbitz.com
2,590 results
All reviewshistoric districtroom was cleanwithin walking distanceexcellent locationpark your carmeeting streetcan't beat the locationan older hotelcity marketcoffee makerwalked everywhereking streetmicrowavedowntownconveniencebattery
Reviewed January 4, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
A Wyndham traveler
POTOMAC
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was our first time in Charleston and I just happened onto Days Inn as a place to stay. What a perfect find! It is located in the Historic District so close to everything so we could walk almost everywhere. The price was very affordable and the rooms were pretty clean. The staff was most helpful. I would recommend others to stay at Days Inn in Charleston.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Don't fool yourself this is a highway motel in the middle of historic downtown Charleston. My problems started upon check-in (about 5pm) when I realized I made a mistake booking a smoking room and asked the reception staff member to get me a non-smoking one. He couldn't do anything (or didn't want to ?) and told us we would need to talk to the manager on the following morning (even though there was non-smoking rooms available right there!). So what's the point of a 24 hour check-in if the person cannot resolve a simple request ? Extremely rude, unprofessional and unhelpful.

Anyways I went upstairs to check the room and it was horrendous...The building seemed was gonna fall apart anytime soon, the room was old and the bathroom really tiny, terrible, dirty and was smelling!! I've been to some hostels (yes HOSTELS) in South America and I can tell you...some of them were better and comfy than this one.

At the end of the night I called expedia up to get me a new hotel as I couldn't even think on the idea of sleeping there.

Location? it's in the heart of downtown Charleston but again don't fool yourself...this is a motel like any other motel you find along any interstate across America.
You can stay at a chain hotel 1 mile away and get a cab to go downtown...or park your car at any public parking garage...or some hotels offer shuttles to go downtown. And the best part is the hotels 1 mile away are less expensive and offer all the comfort you need.

Do yourself a favor and stay at a different place and enjoy this beautiful city!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed at Days Inn for three days including the New Year's Eve. We truly enjoyed our stay. It is the best location in town that the money can buy. It offers free parking and conveniently located in the center of historical downtown. It is walking distance to everywhere. The flowers outside the rooms add special touch. Yes, it is an older hotel and may need some renovation, but for the price you pay, it cannot beat.

We will stay here again for our next visit in Charleston.