We visited Charleston the end of March and we had a great time. The hotel was great and in a very good location. Only about a 10 minute ride into historical Charleston. We would recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of visiting Charleston...we would certainly stay there again, The price is right and the hotel is clean and the people working there were very friendly and helpful. Kudos to the Holiday Inn Express Charleston!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Charleston is the perfect choice for value and convenience, located five miles from Historic Downtown Charleston and Charleston International Airport. At check-in, enjoy freshly baked cookies and icy lemonade. In addition, our friendly staff will assist in your plans to explore Charleston shopping, Charleston golf, Charleston area beaches, great local Charleston restaurants and many other Charleston attractions. For your convenience, tours are available with convenient pick up from our lobby. Our friendly staff will assist you with Charleston tour packages, directions and discount coupons. Charleston Annual Special Events & Festivals (within 5 miles of hotel) Southeastern Wildlife Expo (February) Charleston Food & Wine Festival (February) Festival of House & Gardens (March) Flower Town Festival (April) Cooper River Bridge Run (April) Charleston Cajun Festival (April) Family Circle Cup (Tennis April) Spoleto & Piccolo Spoleto Festival (May-June) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston (Us 17 And i-526)
- Holiday Inn Express Charleston (Us 17 & i-526) Hotel Charleston
- Holiday Inn Charleston
- Charleston Holiday Inn