this was a great place to stay! walk to all areas of city,shopping,eating, late at night strolls. This location is safe. The staff at this location was the best of any travels i've had, just ask and they will deliver, from spa apts.,attractions,transportation, dinner reservation and more. they are very knowledgeable about the city. we had family from age 21 to 71 and all areas were great to be in day or night. My only regret is this doubletree does not have a pool, this would make it the most perfect place to stay. most special thanks to Ashely at front desk .breakfast here was good but pricey. must take pedi taxi! thanks for the smoking room, most places dont care about those of us that still enjoy our freedom to smoke!!worst thing have to pay $20 day for valet parking,they have no parking!!!!!and they charge tax on this very expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District