This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. It is a very nice and clean hotel. Room was nice. Add an additional $20-$30 to your room fee for parking. The largest selling point for this hotel is the convenience to beautiful historic section of Charleston. You can walk to anywhere from here - sightseeing, eating, shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District