My husband and stayed at the DoubleTree during an overnight trip to Charleston. We booked a large suite and was given a Townhouse suite. This has an upstairs bedroom with bathroom. It would have been great had they had a toilet downstairs. Very nice, but after having broken my ankle a year ago it was a pain for me to go up and down. Nice though not having anybody else above you that makes constant noise. I will be going back in a months time I will request a regular suite on one level only to avoid the stairs this time. Nice breakfast which we received complimentary. (I think because we were Hilton Honors Members). Parking is a little pricey @ $22 plus tax a night. For one night it didn’t break us. You can park you car yourself in a garage around the corner from the hotel, but this has nothing to do with the hotel. I will be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District