Stayed here during the Copper River Bridge run weekend. You cant beat the location, walkable to all the great restaurants, bars, waterfronts, carriage ride stations, and the street market.
I was upgraded to the suite #273, very nice room and turn down service was excellent. Noise from the street and upstairs can be loud but that’s what you get staying downtown.
Parking is very limited; valet parking is $22 daily.
Will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District