You couldn't be any closer to everything you'll want to see, do, shop and eat. The 2 room suites are spacious and exceptionally clean. Ours was 273 overlooking both the courtyard and Church Street, a bit dark, but renovated. Check in is 4 pm ... don't expect to check in prior to that bewitching hour, it won't happen! However, the valet will park your car and deliver your bags to your room when the suite # has been assigned. You might want to take a walk to take your mind off the wait ... if you're anything like me after a long drive, the wait could really frustrate you. The hotel has a nice buffet breakfast for $10.95, but with all the great restaurants nearby, you might want to try them ... Eli's (formerly Joseph's) and Toast are both great. Plan to have at least one lunch or dinner at Magnolia's ... you will not be disappointed! Free WIFI a plus, parking rate of $22 per day a minus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District