Overall it's a pleasant enough hotel in a great location. Aside from the decor (the drapes were easily the ugliest I've seen in my life, I mean, distractingly hideous), the room was relatively comfortable and spacious. It's always nice to have the half kitchen. Breakfast was great. There were no wow moments, but I'd stay here again if the rate were right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District