We stayed at the Doubletree in Charleston's Historic District for one night last week. This is a fantastic location in the heart of the historic district, within walking distance and close to all of the action. The room was decent and clean. The staff was wonderful. Our bellhop recommended to us to go to the bar at the rooftop of the Market Pavillion hotel, which we did. That was AWESOME!! We also used the carriage tour company located inside the Doubletree, which we really enjoyed. Overall, I would receommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District