This was a crazy trip for us. We were in and out within a day but the hotel was great! They upgraded us to a suite which was perfect and treated us great. The cookies are delicious that they give you and you don't feel guilty for eating them because you spend your time in the historic district walking around. It is a great city with adorable places to eat and shop.
The staff was so helpful picking places to dine. They also asisted us with rides to the airport. Overall a great stay. The only negative I can say is that the shower pressure could have been better. But the room was clean and that ranks higher on my list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District