“Delicious pizza”

Monza
Ranked #111 of 910 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Delicious pizza”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Arrived here for dinner near closing time after seeing a show while on vacation and they were gracious to seat us. We had tried for a table on a previous evening but they were booked so I would recommend making a reservation as the restaurant isn't that big. We had great pizzas, drinks and a wonderful tiramisu dessert. We really liked the atmosphere and the pizzas had all fresh ingredients and were a hit with everyone.

Visited February 2013

Lake Mary, Florida
“Great Individual Pizza Spot”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great atmosphere and great pizza, I went there with 2 friends and we were lucky to get the last table available. I had the fangio pizza which comes with house made sausage and jalapenos. Great atmosphere and great location.

Visited March 2013
Austin, Texas
“Pizza as good as in Sorrento”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I ate here on a business trip after seeing an article about it in the news as one of the best pizza places in the country. I hadn't long been back from my honeymoon in Italy so the amazing pizzas they have over there was still fresh in my mind and Monza lives up to it. I thought the wait staff was doing a good job with the crowd, were very friendly, and even though they were a bit busy they were more than happy to make a special pizza for me.

Their pizzas while a tad on the pricy side are worth every penny. I was a little disappointed in the red wine list but was able to make due. After dinner I had an espresso and then saw a bottle of lemonchello in the freezer and just couldn't resist. When I walked out my stomach was very full and happy.

I would recommend Monza to anyone looking for an authentic Italian style pizza and will definitely be eating here again on my next trip.

• Visited September 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
“Favorite place to eat on any given night”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I live and Charleston and am always craving it! The pastas and pizzas are incredible and a great price. My only issue would be the fact that there is always a wait (because it's so good!) and the waiting area is outside, so when it's cold it's no fun to wait. The hostess does call you on your cell when the table is ready, though so you can walk around the area or go grab a drink somewhere else and go back when the table is ready. I love Monza!!

• Visited December 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Times even on a Monday!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This past Monday, I had some friends in town and we wanted to go out for some good eats and drinks. Not only did it seem that Monza was one of the few restaurants opened on Monday, but it was an overall great experience. The waitress was wonderful and the food delicious. I also enjoyed the Peroni on tap. They use local vegetables in their food and the atmosphere was quaint and comfortable. I definately recommend this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited February 2013