“Good food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ava's Copper Pot
Cuisines: American
Description: it is in the former location of a restaurant known as Sweet Tea, but the restaurant has new owners now.
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Our dinner was excellent with ample portions. Great service as well. We were seated right away and not rushed nor neglected. Friendly staff and good menu.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We are new to the area and stopped by here based on the reviews by other diners. The food was great and the service was good! Nice atmosphere too, though we were surprised that the restaurant is located in a small shopping plaza. Would recommend to others looking for a place to dine in Chapin and we will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great food, great service, and great prices! We have been to Ava's twice for dinner. Once with a party of six and a second time with a party of two. Each time, the food was very well prepared with great flavor. Also very reasonably priced of the type, quality, and serving size.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife & I returned for the first time in a few months & this restaurant maintains a high level of culinary excellence. Service was excellent and pleasant. We both had the seafood bisque which was quite tasty. We both had pasta dishes that were really quite good. The wine selection is adequate & a nice Chardonnay complemented the meal quite well. Ava's Copper Pot is open for dinner Thursday thru Saturday & we would probably go more often if open earlier in the week, other than for lunch.it is hidden in a strip shopping center off the main drag (3/4 mile) but well worth the effort. We will return soon.

1  Thank tgrdvrmd
Reviewed April 26, 2013

If anyone reading this site is in the Columbia, SC area, Ava's Copper Pot Bistro, located in Chapin, SC near Lake Murray is the place to go. I had the great pleasure of dining there today for lunch. My meal consisted of Puff Pastry with a filling of Salmon, Spinach and Feta Cheese, which was accompanied by a small side salad. I had the Balsamic dressing with the salad which was delicious. The meal was so good, one would only want to oooooh and aaaah. My waitress, Shanna, was perfection in her service. Although I live 40 miles from this location, I will return. Kudos to the employees and management of this restaurant.

1  Thank Donna405