“Good Food”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Central, SC
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten here many times and the food is always good. Great burgers and such at reasonable prices.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank JHMJHM

Liberty, South Carolina
“Burgers and fries”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Love their Burgers!! If that is what you want, it sure beats the fast food establishments! Fries were just average. The service is good, can get waited on if you are in a hurry!

Visited September 2012
jswatts72
“Best Burger in the Area”
Reviewed December 17, 2010

I've been in the area for a few years now and have sampled burgers from well known chains to hole in the wall places. This place takes the cake. A friend told me about it so a bunch of us from work went and the burgers were incredible. When I frist started going there the place was a little empty. Now you can hardly find a seat. The cafe is a converted house and when they are slammed the service can be a little lacking. But the food is always 100%.

Clemson
“Best Southern Fried Food in Clemson Area”
Reviewed October 19, 2009

I am not a fried food fan, but this place does it so good, I make an exception. Simple foods fried just right. The best sweet onion hushpuppies I have had since I was a kid, and the best fried flounder around. Good coleslaw, and for something different, try the fried cob corn. Burgers and other fare are on the menu. In a small converted mill house (between downtown Central and Wal-Mart) with good home-town folk. Save-up your calories and splurge! (if you go for lunch, say hello to Jackie, my mechanic, who eats there everyday!)