“Lizard Thicket”

Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Cayce
Columbia, South Carolina
“Lizard Thicket”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

This was my first trip to this location. Was not impressed. I order fish and one vegatable so they put it on a saucer instead of a plate. Had to ask that my food be put on a plate. The food itself was OK. Probably will be awhile before I go back to this location.

Visited May 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
“Love some Thicket!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I just love the home cooking feel of this place. It's so nice to sit down and have a meat and 3 sides and clean my plate!

Visited October 2012
Washington, Illinois, United States
“Good home cooked comfort food!”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

When I saw a restaurant named Lizard's Thicket, I had to try it! The wait staff had the usual SC hospitality. I ordered one of the specials of the day: meatloaf with 3 sides. I chose squash casserole, which was something I had never had before, but delicious, fried zucchini and green beans. It was way more food than I could eat, especially as it came with corn muffins. I ordered a soda and also dessert to go and my bill came up to $14 + change. You can't beat that. This was my last night in SC or I would have gone back to try their chicken and dumplings another night.

• Visited June 2012
Manning, SC
“Very good and low prices”
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

The food was very good and freshly made. Prices were very reasonable we enjoyed it.

Columbia, SC
“Average at Best”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

About average food is all. Chicken fried was not overcooked but didn't have much flavor. Okra & tomatoes side was bitter. Collards not much flavor. The bad thing is there are not many other choices if you want veggies.