“Terrific Wings”

D's Wings
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Cayce
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This is your neighborhood restaurant. Everyone is friendly and the food is excellent.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is the original D's and it has stayed true to its roots. Dollar bills stuck on the walls with messages written on them, friendly waitresses and the best wings around. They also have a menu of other items if you do not want wings, from burgers to seafood. Enjoy.

2  Thank mfweave
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I have been all over the country and the wings at D's Wings in cayce are by far the best. I live about 2 hours from this restaurant and I will drive up just to eat wings and turn around and go back home afterwards. Like i said "Best Wings Ever"

Reviewed February 6, 2010

Great food, friendly staff means, you will find great customers & an enjoyable atmosphere along with walking away full and fun memories.

No matter if if just my wife & I or a group of us out riding our bikes or a bunch of friends trying to decide where we can meet to have some time together with food & spirits, we always end up at D's. It has just been this way since we first stumbled onto D's one weekend while out riding.

Reviewed July 14, 2009

D's is great! Growing up in Cayce, we frequented D's at least 2-3 times/month. The owners are regularly around & speak to guests, food is great, and reasonably priced. Their wings are a big hit, and they offer specials. Make sure to try the raw fries - thinly sliced potatoes fried. You can specify crispy or flimsy. Gets busy on game nights and on the weekends, so go early. This is the one place I make time to eat when I'm back in town.