“Great stay warm pool”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia Airport, SC
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Cayce
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff member who checked us in was very polite and friendly. The pool was warm and my kids loved it. Breakfast was better than average. Prices were really great. Would stay again vvvvvvvbvvbbbbbbbbvvvv

• Stayed: February 2013

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Staff was excellent, They could not do enough for us,
breakfast was good, full meats, bacon, sausage and gravy, and we made our own Belgian waffles.
Wifi connection was easy to set up and use.
Stayed as a stop over to Hilton Head.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jbwise1
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I came here because it had an indoor heated pool. After my breakfast, I went to check the pool. Their pool has a patio type enclosure over it. Now it is Thanksgiving Day and the outside temperature is below 40 degrees. All of the sliding windows of the pool area are open. The pool area was freezing. I bent down to feel the water and it was freezing. I went to talk to the Manager and he said that he had just opened the windows. A lady was near by and heard my concerns and she stated the windows were open last night and she could not swim last night. The one thing I was looking for on my Holiday was the ability to relax and swim. Because I choose "Country Inn and Suites" at Columbia, SC, My vacation has been ruined. If you choose your hotel to swim, DO NOT choose this hotel. God Bless.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AJ Y
R P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia Airport, SC, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Dear AJ, Y

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at our hotel. We apologize for the inconvenience that was caused due to the pool water being cold. Unfortunately it just happened to be on Thanksgiving Day that the pool heater stopped working. We tried numerous ways to get it back in order but after trying for a while and not succeeding, we decided to leave the pool out of order. Once again on behalf of our entire staff we apologize and hope you have the opportunity in the near future to stop in again, so we can exceed your expectations and reestablish your trust in Country Inns & Suites.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This hotel was wonderful. All the staff I met was friendly. The rooms were large, clean, spacious, and secure. The breakfast selections was great. Free shuttle to airport. Staff replied by my complains about noisy neighbors promptly, then helped me move to another room after I had unpacked. Would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank dmoyer
R P, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia Airport, SC, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Dmoyer,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

Country Inn & Suites, Columbia Airport
803-794-6200

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

My gf and I stayed here once when our jobs normal booking place was totally booked. Front desk lady was pretty rude but wutevr. The rooms were nice and clean. The shelves were made to cover the microwave and frig. When we asked front desk if there suppose to be appliances? They told us NO. Not knowing they were there the whole time. Wow! Since the service was bad and location we probaly wont be going back there if we're in town.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 14, 2012

This hotel was convenient to the highway and the rooms were very nice- clean and large.
We liked the cookies. tea and coffee available in the lobby. Bed was comfortable and hotel was quiet. There was a microwave and a small refrigerator in the room. The free breakfast was decent with make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, cereal and pastries. The only quibbles I have was a smell of disinfectant in the elevator and the front desk staff didn't seem too involved. On check in the desk person didn't mention the free breakfast until I asked about it and the morning check out person didn't seem very friendly either. The breakfast attendant was nice though. I also thought the price was a bit high for the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Terri M
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Only stayed one night but would go back with no problems, Good breakfast also. Clean and neat rooms. Easy to find and right near the expressway. Fairly priced and we thought we got a good deal. Plenty of places in the area to eat . Friendly staff

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cayce
Courtyard Columbia Cayce
Sleep Inn Airport
Sleep Inn Airport
#4 of 11 in West Columbia
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Hyatt Place Columbia / Downtown / The Vista
Days Inn & Suites Columbia Airport
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia, SC

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia Airport, SC? Share your experiences!