“Great burger”
Review of 2108 State - CLOSED

2108 State
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place is a very casual eating establishment. One side is a friendly type sports/road house bar and grill. The other side is casual dining room. Overall a fun and local friendly place for lunch. My wife ordered the ribeye steak sandwich and I had a bacon blue cheese burger; both were huge and came with home made chips. The food was very good and certainly a good value.

1  Thank JonLugoff_SC

Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

Went in at an early time for dinner so any small things like food temps should not be a problem normally. Everything was tasty. We had the 5 alarm burger and chicken wings. For sides we had hand cut waffle fries and fried green tomato wedges. Had we dined later we could have had the ever changing nightly dinner specials. The beer selection is ample for draft and bottle and mixed drinks are available. We hope to go back for the Saturday brunch which looks great. If we do I will report on it.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Great prices
Solid food with enough difference to make the experience out of the ordinary.

Pretty awesome little neighborhood hangout and I don't even live over here.

I recommend you try it and have a cool one!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Been going here since it opened, was decent and service was fine. It had pretty much been accepted in to the regular lunch rotation.
But, the last time, the BBQ sandwich made me sick as well as another person with me (there can be no doubt that was what caused it).
2108 State is now off the list.

1  Thank sprtplt11