“Renewed confidence”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Excellent service. Quality of food surpassed our last Red Lobster visit in Oregon. This location helped to restore our confidence in Red Lobster.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband and I went to Red Lobster for their special 45 shrimp for $11.99 (coupon). It was more than delicious and more than we could eat! We had enough to bring home for another meal. Part of that reason could be the lobster pizza that we started with. My husband said he did not like lobster, but this appetizer changed his mind! Kudos Red Lobster.

Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Great service and dinner! My favorite in Cayce. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Best cheese bisquits ever!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

After a long week, was in the mood for seafood. Not many choices here in the capitol city and Red Lobster is close for me. I went in to get my dinner to go. In the meantime, enjoyed a glass of the house pinot. (pretty good) The bar staff was very friendly and attentive to me. My order came just in time as I was finishing up my wine. I had ordered the grilled trout, baked potato, broccoli and salad. All was in great shape once I got home and I had intended to make it last for two meals but it was just too good and I ate it all!! I love their sea salt rubbed baked potato as I like the skin. The trout was cooked perfectly. Cheesy biscuits were in my bag as well and were a nice "extra." Only negative: only 3 tiny pieces of broccoli and they were so tasty, I wanted much more.

1  Thank Dappersmooch
Reviewed August 1, 2012

They have a 4 course meal special where you get soup, salad, entree and desert. This is another favorite of ours on Sunday after church.