“Old Armory Steak House” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Old Armory Steak House

Old Armory Steak House
Ranked #36 of 60 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Old Armory Steak House”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

a group of us went there after steeplechase. we were warmly greeted by the owner. the menu is vast with plenty of choices for all. my friends enjoyed the salmon, calamari and crab cakes. i had a big Greek salad and my husband a steak. All meals were well prepared and well presented. i had the house chardonnay and it was quite nice; servings were generous. the prices for food and beverages were affordable.

• Visited November 2012

Camden, South Carolina
“worst ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

Dining with my husband, daughter and son-in-law. They served me the wrong entree, and by the time I received the correct dish, everyone else was finished eating. The chicken was not cooked through, when the sserver finally checked, my husband asked for the cost to be removed, as I had eaten one bite of the chicken, and a few bites of the veg. Server refused to ask about it, we were so disgusted by the whole experience we paid and left, have never returned. Eat at your own risk.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank SCbooklady
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great atmosphere, wonderful steak, great live music, very friendly people!! The owner even stopped by to meet us, introduce himself and welcome us!! Definately worth the stop!!

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Nice setting, average food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We ordered the french onion soup which was quite bland -- but, good cheese. Also had a special and the jumbo shrimp - definitely not jumbo, but good enough flavor. The sweet potato fries were rather tasteless and limp -- I saw some beautiful onion rings go to another table, wish I'd ordered them.

Visited October 2012
“You can't go wrong!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I have tried something different each time my family has gone to this restaurant and never been disappointed. They also have great lunch deals.