“worst ever”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Camden, South Carolina
“worst ever”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Dining with my husband, daughter and son-in-law. They served me the wrong entree, and by the time I received the correct dish, everyone else was finished eating. The chicken was not cooked through, when the sserver finally checked, my husband asked for the cost to be removed, as I had eaten one bite of the chicken, and a few bites of the veg. Server refused to ask about it, we were so disgusted by the whole experience we paid and left, have never returned. Eat at your own risk.

Visited December 2011
2 Thank SCbooklady

Surfside Beach, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Great atmosphere, wonderful steak, great live music, very friendly people!! The owner even stopped by to meet us, introduce himself and welcome us!! Definately worth the stop!!

Lincoln, Nebraska
“Nice setting, average food.”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We ordered the french onion soup which was quite bland -- but, good cheese. Also had a special and the jumbo shrimp - definitely not jumbo, but good enough flavor. The sweet potato fries were rather tasteless and limp -- I saw some beautiful onion rings go to another table, wish I'd ordered them.

Visited October 2012
“You can't go wrong!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

I have tried something different each time my family has gone to this restaurant and never been disappointed. They also have great lunch deals.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful atmosphere, decent service, horrible food!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I keep trying this place in hopes of getting better but will not be returning, the food has never been right for me and the last few times hardly even eatable! Excellent for drinking and listening to music at times but not worth the let down of the menu!

1 Thank Auwes00