“Always good food and friendly staff”
Review of Sam Kendall's

Sam Kendall's
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come experience Camden's most unique dining experience. Enjoy excellent American contemporary cuisine in an atmosphere of casual sophistication. We proudly feature over 80 wine offerings; we also have a full service bar featuring the finest spirits, and over thirty beers available either on tap or in the bottle. The chef’s feature daily seafood offerings as well as the chef’s daily grill special.
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We have had the opportunity to dine at Sam Kendall's several times over the past year and always find the food and staff to be top caliber. Steaks are always served perfect to order and portion size is ample, seafood is fresh and well seasoned. Love the brick walls and historical charm of this restaurant as well. If you are in Camden definitely a must stop for dinner or drinks with friends.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

An excellent Allagash tripel beer and an equally good French 75 cocktail.

Scallops with pancetta and the tomato-basil-blue-crab soup: delicious, especially the scallops.

Mediocre bread and a merely average ice-cream-sundae-type dessert.

Pleasant atmosphere of the dark-wood variety. Good lighting and design.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

We asked at the hotel where we should eat. the lady said our #1 place we suggest is Sam Kendall's, 1043 Broad St. well, my wife and I have eaten in the finest restaurants in the US.
NYC, Boston, Chicago, San Fran, you name it. this place was a huge surprise.
Nice atmosphere, nice waitress, helpful, knowledgeable. Great drink just the way I like it.
Next was the soup of the day, unbelievably tasteful, then a crispy salad and ohh my gosh, fabulous fish dinner for my wife and great porchop dinner for me. five stars all the way.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

There was not much to chose from at 9:30pm on a Friday night in Camden unless it was fast food or chain restaurant. I always like to try local places when I travel. My dad and I found this place and was surprised at the atmosphere. The wait staff and hostess was very friendly and the food was excellent. We had the salmon with different sides. I enjoyed looking at the building and the layout. The place offered a more romantic setting and I know the girlfriend would love this place. I would go back to this place again if I'm ever back in Camden.

1  Thank kickinchickin
Reviewed May 18, 2014

It was not always easy to get a table, but the food was delicious and fresh and well prepared and the service was friendly and prompt.