“good food; below average service”
Review of Indigo Jones - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indigo Jones
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2012

food was reasonably priced and good, but the wait staff seemed inexperienced and awkward. We would not go back.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

My wife and I have dined here before and always come back. Tha walnut encrusted goat cheese balls were an excellent starter as was the salmon appetizer. However, the osso bucco was the best I've had in years. Recommend this restaurant to all, fine dining without pretentiousness. Can hardly wait to get back.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Reasonable prices, open as opposed to intimate atmosphere. Food was good, service was ok.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

We had a lovely dinner recently at Indigo Jones in Camden where I had one of the absolutely best dishes I've ever had.
I actually wished I was a dog because then it would have been permissible to lick my plate.
The dish was a soft shell craw dad appetizer with a scrumptious sauce. It was a joy to eat.
Thoughtfully, it was accompanied with ample bread to sop up the sauce.
Our mains were spot on, my black grouper was a delight and my wife's shrimp and grits were excellent
Our server was great with helpful suggestions and broad knowledge of what each dish consisted of.
Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Bermudaman
Reviewed October 30, 2011

Super attentive, but not obtrusive service. A wonderful menu full of choises for every palate.

Properly mixed drinks without a wait with good bread. The appetizers were wonderful...not too filling, just right.

Very prompt service of entrees without a long wait. Everything beautifully prepared.