“Nice environment”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

First of all, this is in response to Lyllth and a few others. The grammer and paragraph style seriously take away from the point(s) you are trying to convey.

1) I believe there microwaved.
Should be, I believe they were microwaved.

2) "rribs" are spelled ribs.

3) Using "there" when it should be their.

4) Using it it. Try taking one of the it's out of the sentence.

I understand some of you may of had a bad experience. However, if it was that terrible, then why go back? I noticed many people in this discussion forum had poor writing capabilities and as a result, should try verbalizing the complaints instead of writing them. At least they could be taken more seriously! Hopefully your speech better serves your point.

My experience was overall pleasant and the food quality was to my expectations. It seems that some of you cannot be pleased and would be better served at home. At least your complaints could be kept to your own whining selves.

In closing, NO I do not work at this establishment nor do I have a vested interest. Just simply a person who had a positive experience.

3  Thank southcarolin

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been here many times (many many times) and the food is really good! The one time it wasn't to my liking, I was prepared another meal of which I thoroughly enjoyed! Let's face it, mistakes are bound to happen from time to time but it's all in how it's handled! And I don't even think it was a mistake, but rather my taste buds.

Food - I have always enjoyed their meals. The lasagna is out of this world!! I really enjoy their wide selection of food which is usually a red flag for most restaurants; not here though. My fiancee really likes their fried shrimp and our daughter loves the hush-puppies! DESSERT - Is a MUST HAVE!! If you're too full from your meal, get one to go! you will be missing out if you don't!

Decor - I really liked the grapevines hanging down from the lighting. And the mural on the wall is really nice. I do wish there was a little more privacy from table to table but it was private enough - it didn't feel like we were eating with the table next to us but the divider could be 6" taller; not a deal breaker by any means, just personal preference.

Service - Overall it was great - there have been times when I needed a refill, but I tend to be a fast drinker. Very polite and very helpful with menu choices for my fiancee and daughter. Everyone always has a smile and the manager/owner stays on top of it all. You can see greet his guests like he's known them for years. Always a warm welcome!

Overall - I enjoy eating here and wish it were closer to my house. Don't expect a fancy Greek dinner but you can expect a great experience with great service and delicious food!

1  Thank Reed D
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We went there on Valentines Night just the 3 of us (Me my daughter and Husband) wanting to try a new Greek place out and it didnt look too busy for Vday eve. First thing I noticed was that it didnt remind me of being around a "Grapevine" or anything gardeny. We were seated fairly shortly. I asked our waitress if I could have a cup of Lemons to begin with since it helps my nausea. She came back with our drinks and asked if we were ready to order. I ordered the Gyro Platter expecting some good food. I first got my salad which was drenched in dressing, literally swimming in it. She asked me if i liked the salad I said "No" and she admitted she was in a hurry.. Then my meal came out and the meat looked like something you warm up in a microwave or that you can buy at walmart in one of those ready made Gyro Kits. It was gross. Also still no cup of lemons. Needless to say I did not enjoy my meal. Throughout the dinner my husband ran empty on his sweet tea, the waitress never bothered or noticed that he was out or to ask if hed like a refill.. We will not go back and will stick with what we know in Greek cuisine from now on.

1  Thank CHRISTOPHER H
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Don't even bother going unless you want half cooked/half cold food! One of the nastiest places I ever ate! Service was horrible. I couldnt find one thing I was happy about here. Just dont go!

2  Thank Kissme2x
Reviewed November 13, 2012

A most warm and friendly place for breakfast, lunch or dinner with a menu that offers a great variety, both southern and Greek. Yummy homemade desserts are available, too!