“Won't go back”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Ohio
“Won't go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

The smell of urine was very strong in both bathrooms and our table was near the buffet and I could STILL smell it. The food was very good, except the crab rangoons were dry and seemed to be leftovers from earlier in the day. We were there after 4 p.m. Price was $10.00. The employees were very nice and if their bathrooms were cleaned up, I would go back..

• Visited February 2014

Dayton, Ohio
“Best Chinese Buffet Despite the Naysayers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Ok. I grew up on NY food and I've eaten at some of the finest around the world. I am picky about Chinese. My buddy lives in NYC. Home of China Town, Greek deli's and fine restaurants.

He wouldn't consider a visit to HH without lunch at Jade Garden. Do I prefer Michael Anthony? Sure. But MA is $150.00 for dinner for rtwo. Jade Garden is $15.00.

I don't get these people who pan Jade Garden.
Give me a break. You can't beat the food for the price. Try it. You'll like it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jenspa
Ridgeland, South Carolina
“Big NO!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

This place is digusting and the food is too high to be so nasty. I will never step foot back in that place. I would recommmend that you go to another restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely awful...wouldn't even feed the food to an animal!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Right when we walked in it was a horrible experience. The buffet was full of old crusty food..the fruit and desserts were even dry! The bathroom smells like straight urine..like it hasn't been cleaned properly in months. No customer service skills what so ever.I've been in f&b for 10 years and you do not argue with customers. You simply correct the situation the best possible way. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank aliciakay
Danville, Kentucky
“Jade Garden Sucks”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've had Chinese all over the eastern United States as I travel frequently and this is one of the worst...food was terrible, raw food was just nasty and seemed spoiled. Terrible.

• Visited August 2013