“Must go”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Has been at this location 8 years now- a local favorite
“Must go”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My family and I found this place randomly while on vacation. It is somewhat difficult to find but well worth it. The food was delicious from start to finish. Every entree and dessert we ordered was some of the best food any of us had ever eaten. Our waitress was attentive and even helped us find other activities to do around the island. I reccommend that everyone who finds themselves on Hilton Head should stop in and try this flawless Italian food.

• Visited July 2013

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Take a Meat Thermometer”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have been to Mulberry Street several times. On our most recent visit I ordered spaghetti and meatballs. One of the two meatballs was completely raw in the center. It took quite a while to get the waitresses attention. The kitchen is open and I could see the plate being passed around for the staff to see. The waitress came back and asked if I wanted them cooked longer. I ordered another dinner, but everyone else at the table was finished by the time it came.

Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great local Italian plus cuisine”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We're locals and have heard good things about this restaurant, but last week was our first visit. Didn't realize what we have been missing. My wife had the salmon, I had halibut both with mustard cream sauce that was so good. Both were accompanied with risotto & julienne vegetables, nice portions. We shared a small pizzette (pizza) with shrimp, pesto, sun dried tomatoes, unbelievably good. Really comfortable atmosphere, service was excellent-personable, knowledgeable, & accommodating. Don't miss this one!

• Visited June 2013
“What a hidden surprise!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This restaurant is located on the right-hand side of Hwy 278 as you approach the bridges going to Hilton Head. So you have to really look for it and...will probably pass it by and have to do a U-Turn to get back. But don't worry, it is worth the trouble. (You know that those Hilton Head Folkes) theink they have to be
la-di-da and not put signs out. They make it real difficult for tourist trying to find anything. But when you enter this Italian restaurant be prepared for the best. Everything about this place is first-rate and delicious. The service is also first-rate. You can be sure we will be going back for more.

Visited June 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“They try...”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The service here is always friendly. The food is uninspired. I would suggest they cut their menu by half and really work at making that menu excel. Visiting family, I have been here several times in recent years. I have never had more than an adequate meal here.