“S o r r y ! This is the worst I have eaten.”
Review of Napoli Ristorante and Pizzeria - CLOSED

Napoli Ristorante and Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Go and you will find out for yourself! This is the worst I have ever tasted. Was going to get the manager but figured .......... He had to know it was as bad it was!

5  Thank John A

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Napoli has closed its doors! Hopefully a new owner will take over this spot. I understand they had issues with hiring reliable and competent staff. We enjoyed many meals there and are sad to see it shut down.

3  Thank Laura L
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We were there for Sunday lunch and ordered a medium margherita pizza. The menu failed to state that this pizza didn't have a marinara sauce. I've never had a margherita pizza without marinara. After asking our waitress why, she said "oh its an oil based pizza". Would have been nice if that was stated on the menu. We also ordered an appetizer of Pizza Bread Napolitano. The menu said it was crispy pizza dough topped with mozzarella and parmesan drizzled with garlic oil. What arrived was a french bread loaf topped with marinara and mozzarella cheese. It was warm on top and cold in the middle.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I'm surprised by the many negative reviews. My husband (who is a very picky eater), my daughter, and myself tried this place out for the 1st time the other night. I had chicken picatta, and they shared a pizza. Everyone loved their food and are already asking to go back.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I have been here twice and both times I have had awful service. The food is good - both times I had chicken piccata and it was awesome. My only complaint that they need to do a better job to drain the pasta - it is always watery on the bottom and waters down the sauce. My husband had the pizza and it was good. However, the service is another issue. Both times we sat at a table on the bar side, which maybe might affect service. Both times I was there I had to ask for silverware. The bartender brought my husband's wine 15 minutes after ordering. I feel like if you are a regular, they treat you much different. The manager came around, talked to the neighbors table a lot, and totally ignored us. They do not make you feel welcome and make you feel like you would want to return.

1  Thank hotsummer