“Top notch food and service!”

Sigler's Rotisserie & Seafood
Ranked #12 of 204 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is my parents' favorite restaurant, and we took them there for my dad's birthday. We've ordered many gift certificates over the phone, and it was nice to finally meet the owners. They are so friendly, and truly remember their regular customers.

The food was fantastic, as was the service! We didn't want any gluten, and they were helpful with our menu choices.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Best scallops and fish I have ever tasted! Excellent atmosphere and great staff. Early bird menu had great option. My wife even commented that the chefs looked professional and confident in their abilities -- which they were. We were only mad that we didn't find this place sooner.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Me and my had a great evening out the food was out standing, very tasty and tender. We will visit soon when time allows.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

took my family there for dinner for a birthday celebration. Service was prompt and very good. Best dirty martini I have ever had. Food was nicely served and cooked to specifications. Youngster in group was well cared for and not ignored. I will certainly go again!!!!

Reviewed May 23, 2014

I met friends who live in the Bluffton area for dinner at Sigler's. I had a Fried Green Tomato with, if I remember correctly, a cassoulet and spinach, for an appetizer, that was very good, followed by Mussels in a garlic, tomato, white wine sauce. I had a glass of white wine that was decent. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Sigler's the next time I'm in the Hilton Head area.

1  Thank gdadtraveling