“One of my celebration places to go!”

Sigler's Rotisserie & Seafood
Ranked #12 of 205 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I am always pleased with the food and service. Can become a bit pricey but try the early bird by 5:45. Skip lunch and eat early.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

When I want to bother leaving Beaufort, this is my 1st choice. Best service, best summer salad, best seafood, best lamb, best steak - best EVERYTHING!!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Have eaten here several times, usually ordering "early bird" menu items, which tend to have slightly smaller portions than the full menu. Food has consistently been wonderful. This is not a burger and fries joint, but a real grownup type restaurant that has some "panache", but is not outrageously expensive, costing approx. $40-45 per couple. The seafood items are particularly tasty.
Service is great: attentive, but not fawning.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We always love going to Sigler's, we feel like we are part of the family! Food is like mom made (in my case better, don't tell mom!!). Prime rib and roasted chicken are as good as anyplace. Do not miss this special place.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was my fourth or fifth time at this restaurant but my first time alone.. I called ahead and said it was just me and they seated me at the bar. I love watching the bee hive of activity in the kitchen.. The food as always was very very good and the attention to me as a woman dining alone couldn't have been better.. I always try to dine here, usually with family or friends on the 2-3 times a year we are in the area and have yet to be anything but pleased...