“OVERPRICED and not that good” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Sigler's Rotisserie & Seafood

Sigler's Rotisserie & Seafood
Ranked #7 of 185 Restaurants in Bluffton
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bluffton, South Carolina
“OVERPRICED and not that good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

After our friends telling us that we just had to go to Sigler's we gave in and went. Way overpriced and food not good. It didn't suit our taste in any way. My husband had Prine Rib which was too fatty and undercooked not much meat to eat. I had Pork and it was seasoned off the wall. Never waste our money there again.

• Visited September 2010
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
4 Thank vjalb

“Simply great at all they do/touch/say/cook...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

Found it via GPS...so glad we did! Family of 4 (boy 10/girl 7)...we all loved it! Food was fantastic! Place was clean! Atomosphere plesant! Service top notch!! Sad we dont live nearby!!!

Bluffton, South Carolina
“My Homework Is Done!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

Yesterday, after enjoying a wonderful meal at Siglers, I promised them I would do my homework and take time to comment here. My husband and I took advantage of the early-bird special. He had calves liver to die for and I had shrimp & mussels (6 large of each...freshly cooked) over pasta. For 17.95, you get choice of soup or salad accompanied by warm breads...I had chilled avocado soup and he had Caesar salad...both excellent. After the main course, we enjoyed a chocolate profiterole (little choc cream puff w/choc ice cream). Service was excellent. Staff is always personable and friendly. We had a cozy comfortable booth, which we prefer. The dining room is pretty crowded with tables, due to it's popularity, I assume!

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank MyTakeOnThisPlace
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best upscale dining in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

We visited Sigler's as part of my daughter's 30th birthday celebration, relying solely on reviews since we are not permanent residence of the area. I was apprehensive that the atmosphere might not be "fancy" enough for this type celebration but everything was perfect!!! Although casual, it has a low light ambience that creates the perfect mood. The food was absolute perfection...we had a group of 8 and everyone raved about how good everything was!! The service was probably the best overall I have experienced anywhere in a very long time...from the waiter knowing that ladies order first and in order of age...to always ensuring our glasses were full. A wonderful night for everyone and we Will Be Back!!!!

• Visited July 2011
Lake City, Florida
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

The food was great. We couldn't stop stealing each others food. We got three appetizers to split between four people and we had a hard time narrowing it down to three. Well worth the price. I recommend the calamari and the tenderloin crustini. The service was fast and friendly. We wanted to go back the next night but we were only in town two nights.

• Visited July 2011