“Summer Getaway ”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US Highway 278
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here several times, never been disappointed whether there’s just a few people left here at the end of the evening or it’s packed at happy hour! They’re always friendly , helpful , with good food and quick service .

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for dinner last night. I hadn’t been there in a couple of years and thought it’d be a good option for a family outing. The food was great. We had one issue but it was quickly corrected. Our party ordered everything from steaks to seafood and salads. The service was attentive and friendly. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

We stopped in after a long bike ride and found this place to be quite nice. It looked as though there were a lot of local business people having lunch. The servers were top notch - very personable, attentive and professional. We ordered the southwest wrap and spinach quiche. Both were served with fries. I would love to try this place for dinner - the atmosphere was nice, the restaurant was clean and everyone was friendly.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

I prefer their other place in Sea Pines but this is excellent. I enjoyed their onion soup as always. The Caesar Salad with Shrimp was outstanding. This was the last restaurant we took my parents to the last time we were in HHI. Mom got the chicken pot pie as always. That and the onion soup.i mention this because the last thing my father said to me before he passed was, “Remember to take mom to get her pot pie.” He fell asleep after that and died peacefully. We took mom to both Truffles a month later when we down and we all cried together. We will always go to Truffles.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Took 3 of my agents and sat outside with our service dog and had a great lunch -love the salads especially the Bibb BLT with added grilled chicken blue cheese congregate dressing!! Give it a try!

1  Thank CarlSchroeder