“Excellent Hibachi!”

Kobe Japanese Steak House
Ranked #135 of 197 Restaurants in Bluffton
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Description: At Kobe Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, we aim for each guest to leave full and satisfied with our excellent sushi and hibachi.
“Excellent Hibachi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

My family loves the hibachi dinner "show" .. Huge amount of food in the meal. Very good service, only drawback is sometimes having to wait for more people to join the hibachi table before the chef starts cooking, but I understand why.. Also, LOVE the 25% coupon card we got in the mail.. Can't wait to go back..

• Visited January 2013

Clayton, New York
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

This is a good chain. I have eaten here once. But this is a good alternitive for both my husband and myself. He doesn't like sushi but I do!

Visited January 2012
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Good place for sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

The food and service here is great. Love their sushi and the friendly waitress. The angel roll is my favorite. Prices are reasonable and the menu offers a pretty good selection.

Visited August 2012
Bluffton, South Carolina
“No entertainment, disappointing food!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

We used to love Kobe...but the last time we went we were so disappointed. It started with our server I asked about Moscato which they did not have then I asked if they had a sweet white wine (I do not know much about wine, just know I like sweet!) she told me she would ask the manager because she had no idea. When she returned they had no sweet white wine, so we place our order and wait for the chef! The chef comes and begins to cook the eggs for the rice and burns the eggs...they were black and charred complete with all the pieces of burnt crispiness from the grill :) It was awful. Now he asks how we want our steak cooked and we say medium well...next thing we know the two other couples we are sitting with at the table have their complete meal and we still just have burnt fried rice..THEN he gives my boyfriend shrimp and steak when he ordered chicken and steak...he HATES shrimp does not even like it to touch his plate!! So at this point between our charred rice and the shrimp on his plate we have been sent over the edge...the chef also cooked our steak rare..very big disappointment. They unfortunately have really gone down hill in the past 6 months.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank local08
“Hibachi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Fum place to go with a group, good food and good fun

Visited February 2012