“My face is like a baby's bottom and my eyebrows haven't looked this good in years!”

Spa Vino On Calhoun
Ranked #3 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Bluffton
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Vino On Calhoun is located in historic Old Town Bluffton just a short walk from the May River in the midst of galleries and shops featuring local artisans. Our treatments feature Vinotherapy, fresh local ingredients and the most advanced skin care technology and beauty treatments. Enjoy complimentary refreshments or order delicious spa lunches and wine selections from Vineyard 55 to enjoy on our covered porch overlooking Calhoun St. Arrange for your visit during the Farmer's market or one of Bluffton's many outdoor festivals!
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I discovered today that I apparently have built up years of dead skin on my face and apparently removing is the key to knocking off a few years (along with a much needed shaping of my eyebrow...now eyebrows :) . They recommended their grape wine peel and also offered me a glass of the vino afterwards (bonus!) and my face hasn't felt this smooth in decades. Plus, it was very comfy and relaxing not uptight and stepford wife feeling like a get in some spas I've been in. Plus my eyebrows have a great shape again and it seems like I had a brow lift. I'm hoping I get another gift certificate from Spa FInder for Mother's Day so I can come back for a Massage and Facial!

2  Thank Maureen D

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Spa Vino is a hidden gem located above the Vineyard 55 restaurant on Calhoun St in old downtown Bluffton. This entire area has undergone a spectacular renovation recently and is a perfect place to spend the day shopping, dining, sight seeing and pampering yourself at Spa Vino. Lorrie the spa director is an incredibly friendly and knowledgable aesthetician and is clearly experienced in all aspects of skin care and spa treatment. Their approach to spa treatment utilizing less common offerings such as vino therapy is a wonderful change from the typical "fluff and buff" spas that seem to be popping up on every street corner. They also have a skilled masseuse and an experienced acupuncturist on staff. My experience at Spa Vino was perfect and I can't wait to go back.

4  Thank NancyGirl25