“Great Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is the best Asian restaurant in the area. Authentic Thai food is generally hard to find in the south, so this restaurant is a real treat. If you like your food spicy be sure to specify this with your order and ask for extra spices on the table as well.

1  Thank JohnRiolo

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was my husbands and my first time in here. We ordered the grilled calamari and a cup of the Tom yum soup to start. We had never had grilled calamari before, it was excellent!! The sauce that came with it was to die for. My hubby ordered the massuman(sp?) curry and I had the yellow curry I had them add extra spice to my dish, the flavors were delicious!! I would have rated this 10 stars if given the opportunity too. My hubby said he had only one complaint...there was nothing left over for his lunch tomorrow.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I are Thai food lovers. Whenever we visit Hilton Head, we never miss eating at Ruan Thai. It rivals any other Thai restaurant we been to anywhere in our travels. The food is excellent and the presentation is wonderful. Try the squid appetizer. It's great.

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Four of us went to lunch and we each ordered a different entree and there three clean plates and one empty bowl. Everyone at the table reported the taste was first rate. We will be back again.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was at least our 5th visit to Ruan Thai in Bluffton. An elegant environment with exceptional Thai food. The decor is beautiful. The Tom Kha soup is a great start to a meal. Warms the soul and the hint of coconut milk is wonderful. We had the Pad Thai and spicy noodles. Both were great with large protions. And don't forget dessert. WOW. Fried coconut ice cream flamed at your table is to die for.