“Kickin' Chicken”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was our 3rd trip to KC. Note, others have misspelled the name. One of our party is vegetarian so she went with the spinach wrap. My wife and I had the chicken fajita salad which is always excellent. Last night's disappointment was in delivery time from order to the table. I love the Muzak; very 60's and 70's. Iron Butterfly's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (17+ min) and a couple of CSNY selections later we were still waiting. The restaurant was very empty; I can't imagine how they would cope with the table for 10 birthday party they were setting up for next to us. We will be back as we like the food a lot. Just hit or miss on the service I guess.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

After not being impressed the first time and vowing not to go back I decided to give it one more try. Decided this time to sit at the bar hoping for a better experience. The bartender Rhea was awesome. She is great at what she does and has a great personality! It can be hard to get everyone served and still speak to the guests on a busy football sunday but she made it look like a walk in the park! She was very friendly and helpful. We ended up staying longer than planned and had a great time. She is an asset to the place. Food was much better this time. I will return again in the future.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Having eaten at the franchises downtown Charleston location all through college, this place lived up to my expectations. You aren't going to get a gourmet meal here, but you will get cold beer, good chicken strips and ok fries. I'm know sure what else you would want this place to provide. Decent location near best buy. It is hard to choose this place over the Five Guys restaurant that is 200 yards away though.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This place is decent. I can dig the food. Not as good as Buffalo Wild Wings ,but better than Wild Wings. To be honest I would just rather go to Chick Fil A. Unfortunately when I am in the area its on Sundays and Chick Fil A is close. The service has been below average everytime I have been there. I do not understand how its never good theyre always slower. Last night I went there we had no refills and the servers handing us checks before we are even done eating? Are you in a rush for us to leave so you can have the restaraunt all to yourselves? All in all I do not see this business lasting long unless they step up their game.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice neighborhood type bar. Good chicken nd friendly staff. Outside tables overlook parking lot so not terribly inviting. Did the best they could do with what they have.